15 April 2015 | Informations
Headings of our folder on Ebola and the continuity of care
1- Our projects to assist in the continuity of care for people living with chronic diseases such as HIV in the context of Ebola virus.
2- Ebola: the continuity of care is at risk
3- Scientific Aspects
1- Our projects to assist in the continuity of care for people living with chronic diseases such as HIV in the context of Ebola virus in Guinea and Sierra Leone.
2- Ebola, the continuity of care is at risk
- Find the testimony of our pediatrician present since August 2014 in Sierra Leone about the impact of the heath crisis.
- Find our press release
- Find the press release of Coordination Sud
- More information on UNAIDS call: ‘Ebola crisis: ensuring continuity of HIV services’‘Ebola crisis: ensuring continuity of HIV services’.
- See the Société de Pathologie Infectieuse de Langue Française (SPILF) presentation on‘the management of a patient suspected of carrying Ebola virus outside the reference health facilities’
- Solthis is in partnership with CFI, the French Operator in Media Cooperation, for the project ‘radio against Ebola’: more information here
3- Scientific aspects
Solthis publishes with its Guinean partners a correspondence in The Lancet on April 11th: ‘Prevention of HIV spread during the Ebola outbreak’
- CROI 2015 : Poster presented by Solthis and the Donka National Hospital in Conakry
- CROI 2015 : Presentation of the preliminary results of the JIKI clinical trial. Solthis is delighted to have been able to participate in this project by facilitating the achievement of this trial on the spot through its team based in Conaky.
- Our news