1. OUR STATEMENT ON PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
In the context of its activities, SOLTHIS, as a Data Processor, is led to collect personal data, as protected by:
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 applicable since 25 May 2018, hereinafter RGPD
The French Data Protection Act n°78-17 of 6 January 1978 as amended
The purpose of this policy is to describe the Processing of Personal Data implemented by SOLTHIS on its website “https://www.solthis.org” and describe the rights you have under the RGPD and the amended “Loi Informatique et Libertés”.
2. DEFINITIONS OF THE TERMS USED
- “Personal data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, directly or indirectly
- “Processing of personal data” means any operation carried out on personal data, whatever the process used
- “Data processor” means the natural or legal person, public or private, or the department, which determines, alone or with others, the aims and means of the processing
- ” Aim“: the aim of the processing is the main purpose of the use of personal data
- ” Contractor“: the natural or legal person, public or private, who processes Personal Data on behalf of the data processor
- “Transfers of Personal Data“: any communication, copy or movement of Personal Data to be processed in a country outside the European Union
3. WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
When you visit our website, we may collect the following data about you:
- Automatically collected information: information stored by cookies, please see our Cookie Management page
- Make a donation: name, first name, e-mail, date of birth, full address, bank details
- Report a case of fraud, corruption or money laundering: name, surname, e-mail, telephone, full address
- Subscribe to the newsletter: name, surname, e-mail
- Get involved with us: last name, first name, e-mail, telephone
4. FOR WHICH PURPOSES AND ON WHICH BASIS DO WE USE YOUR DATA?
We process your data only for and in accordance with specified and identified aims
The aims of this site are the following (Article 6.1.f) of the GDPR):
- Statistical processing (see our Cookie Management page)
This processing is based on the pursuit of the legitimate interests of SOLTHIS in order to optimise our activities and actions and improve our communication.
- Management of your donations (https://www.solthis.org/en/donation/)
This processing is based on the pursuit of SOLTHIS’ legitimate interests in order to manage the relationship between donors and the association as well as a legal obligation for the tax processing of your donations.
- Reporting fraud, corruption or money laundering https://www.solthis.org/en/reporting-a-case-of-fraud-corruption-or-money-laundering/).
This processing is based on the pursuit of SOLTHIS’ legitimate interests in order to enable the implementation of the ethical alert system related to fraud, corruption, money laundering, the fight against terrorism, protection against sexual exploitation and abuse.
- Subscribe to the newsletter (https://www.solthis.org/en/newsletter-sign-up/)
These processing operations are based on the pursuit of SOLTHIS’ legitimate interests in order to manage your relationship with us and to communicate information about our actions to you.
- Take action with us (https://agissez-avec-nous.solthis.org/en/act-with-us/)
This processing is based on the pursuit of the legitimate interests of SOLTHIS in order to manage your relationship with us and to communicate information to you about our actions.
5. WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Your Personal Data is intended for use by departments and authorized persons within the SOLTHIS association. They may be communicated to service providers, partners or subcontractors; the sharing of data with third parties is done in accordance with the legal provisions on the protection of Personal Data defined contractually.
6. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Your personal data is kept for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected and processed. It will be destroyed as soon as we no longer use it.
7. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AND HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE THEM?
In accordance with the law “Informatique et Libertés” of 6 January 1978, and the RGPD, you have the following rights:
- Right of access: you can obtain information about the processing of your Personal Data
- Right of rectification: if you consider that your Personal Data are inaccurate or incomplete, you may request that they be amended accordingly
- Right to erasure: you may request the deletion of your Personal Data, to the extent permitted by law
- Right to limitation: you may request the limitation of the processing of your Personal Data
- Right to object: you may object to the processing of your Personal Data, for reasons relating to your particular situation. You also have an absolute right to object to the processing of your Personal Data for the purpose of commercial prospecting, including profiling in relation to such prospecting
- Withdrawal of your consent: where you have given your consent to the processing of your Personal Data, you have the right to withdraw it at any time
- Right to data portability: in certain cases, you have the right to recover the Personal Data you have provided to us, or to request its transfer to another data processor
Any request concerning the exercising of your rights should be addressed to : Solthis – For the attention of the DPO – 14/34 Avenue Jean Jaurès – 75019 PARIS or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may be asked to provide proof of identity in order to identify you in a certain way if necessary.
In accordance with the applicable regulations, in addition to the rights mentioned above, you may also file a complaint with the CNIL:
Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés, 3 Place de Fontenoy, TSA 80715, 75334 PARIS (www.cnil.fr)
8. WHAT MEASURES ARE TAKEN TO PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We are committed to implementing technical measures (hosting, maintenance and security of information systems, securing access, etc.) and organisational measures (empowerment and awareness-raising of teams) to guarantee the protection and confidentiality of your data.
9. UPDATING THIS INFORMATION SHEET