Administrators benefit from the advice and expertise of the scientific working group which brings together specialists in HIV / AIDS and Development recognized for their commitment in developing countries.
Board of Directors
- Dr. Roland TUBIANA, Chairman. Hospital Practitioner, Service of Infectious Diseases at Pitié-Salpêtrière Hospital, Paris.
- Prof. Brigitte AUTRAN, Treasurer. Professor of Immunology at Paris VI, Department of Immunology Cell and Tissue Laboratory- Pitié-Salpêtrière Hospital
- Bettina AURBACH, General Secretary. CEO of Albert Menès and founder of Brand Around
- Henri BALBAUD, CEO of HBRH Consulting firm, consultant in human ressources and communications
- Armand DE BOISSIERE , Secretary General of the Bettencourt-Schueller Foundation
- Pr Pierre BUFFET, professor of parasitology at the National Institute of blood transfusion & University Paris Descartes
- M. Eric CHENNEVEAU, entrepreneur, chairman and business owner of several companies
- Mme Annabel DESGREES-DU-LOU, demographer, research director at the Research Institute for Development (IRD) and member of the center populations and development (CEPED)
- Dr Pierre FRANGE, pediatrician,Laboratory of microbiology and clinical unit of pediatric immunology, Necker Hospital
- Prof. Christine KATLAMA, responsible for the Day Hospital and the AIDS Clinical Research Unit of the Department of Infectious and Tropical Diseases at the Pitié Salpêtrière Hospital
- Professor Christine ROUZIOUX, Head of department of Virology of Necker Hospital
- Jean-Pierre VALERIOLA , Former Director of Communication and Development of the Bettencourt Schueller Foundation
- Mr. Philippe VILLIN, CEO “Philippe Villin Consulting” firm.