Administrators benefit from the advice and expertise of the scientific working group which brings together specialists in HIV / AIDS and Development recognized for their commitment in developing countries.
Board of Directors
- Dr. Roland TUBIANA, Chairman. Hospital Practitioner, Service of Infectious Diseases at Pitié-Salpêtrière Hospital, Paris.
- Prof. Brigitte AUTRAN, Treasurer. Professor of Immunology at Paris VI, Department of Immunology Cell and Tissue Laboratory- Pitié-Salpêtrière Hospital
- Bettina AURBACH, General Secretary. CEO of Albert Menès and founder of Brand Around
- Henri BALBAUD, CEO of HBRH Consulting firm, consultant in human ressources and communications
- M. Eric CHENNEVEAU, entrepreneur, chairman and business owner of several companies
- Mme Annabel DESGREES-DU-LOU, demographer, research director at the Research Institute for Development (IRD) and member of the center populations and development (CEPED)
- Dr Pierre FRANGE, pediatrician,Laboratory of microbiology and clinical unit of pediatric immunology, Necker Hospital
- Prof. Christine KATLAMA, responsible for the Day Hospital and the AIDS Clinical Research Unit of the Department of Infectious and Tropical Diseases at the Pitié Salpêtrière Hospital
- Dr Marie- Paule KIENY, Director of research at INSERM, Assistant Director-General at WHO, Specialist in Virology and Public Health
- Pr Yazdan YAZDANPANAH, Head of the Infectious and Tropical Diseases Department at the Bichat Hospital in Paris, Director of ITM0-IT3M