Administrators benefit from the advice and expertise of the scientific working group which brings together specialists in HIV / AIDS and Development recognized for their commitment in developing countries.
Board of Directors
- Dr. Roland TUBIANA, Chairman. Hospital Practitioner, Service of Infectious Diseases at Pitié-Salpêtrière Hospital, Paris.
- Stéphane FREMONT, Treasurer. Administrative and Financial Director at GROUPE SOS
- Gaëlle KERGUS, General Secretary. Director ISOSKELE non-profit
- Prof. Brigitte AUTRAN, Professor Emeritus of Immunology, Sorbonne-Université Faculty of Medicine, Centre for Research in Immunology and Infectious Diseases (Cimi – Paris).Chair of COVARS (Comité de Veille et Anticipation des Risques Sanitaires
- Henri BALBAUD, CEO of HBRH Consulting firm, consultant in human ressources and communications
- Eric CHENNEVEAU, entrepreneur, chairman and business owner of several companies
- Prof. Didier EKOUEVI, Professor of Public Health, Director of the Centre de Formation et de Recherche en Santé Publique (CFRSP) at the University of Lomé
- Prof. Christine KATLAMA, Day Hospital and AIDS Clinical Research Unit’s Manager, Department of Infectious and Tropical Diseases at the Pitié Salpêtrière Hospital
- Pr Yazdan YAZDANPANAH,Head of the Infectious and Tropical Diseases Department at Bichat Hospital in Paris, Director of ANRS-Emerging Infectious Diseases