5 April 2018 | Informations
Come and learn more about our projects at AFRAVIH 2018 :
- Oral Communication : Patients’ non-declaration of their HIV status and antiretroviral treatment to health workers during childbirth delivery in Conakry, Guinée” – A study conducted under DIAVINA-ANRS 12344 project and presented on April 7, 2018 at 8:30 am.
- Poster : “Consideration and quantification of the elimination costs of plastic and toxic waste generated by HIV viral load tests in developing countries: a study of the OPP-ERA project in Burundi”, presented on Thursday, April 5, from 2:00 to 3:00 PM.
- Poster : “Example of national appropriation of a pilot project on global HIV care decentralization in Niger.” A study conducted under CASSIS project, presented on Friday, April 6 from 14:00 to 15:00.
- Unitaid Symposium : Learn more about the project OPP-ERA at the symposium organized by Unitaid “Innovate in West Africa” on April 4, 2018, from 3 : 30 to 5 : 00 PM. OPP-ERA team members will also be present at the Unitaid booth on April 5, 2018, from 3:15 to à 4:00 PM.
- Booth : Meet Solthis at the Plateforme ELSA booth
- An “Agora session” will be dedicated to Solthis on thursday April 5 from 2:20 to 2:50 PM – Read more.