Come and learn more about our projets ar AFRAVIH 2018:
- Oral Communication: Patients’ non-declaration of their HIV status and antiretroviral treatment to health workers during childbirth delivery in Conakry, Guinea” – A study conducted under DIAVINA-ANRS 12344 project and presented on April 7, 2018 at 8:30 am by Dr. Guillaume BRETON, Solthis Scientific Director.
- Poster: “Consideration and quantification of the elimination costs of plastic and toxic waste generated by HIV viral load tests in developing countries: a study of the OPP-ERA project in Burundi”, presented on Thursday, April 5, from 2:00 to 3:00 PM by Nadia YAKHELEF, Health economist – OPP-ERA.
- Poster: “Example of national appropriation of a pilot project on decentralization of global HIV care in Niger.” A study conducted under CASSIS project, presented on Friday, April 6 from 14:00 to 15:00 by Dr. Roubanatou ABDOULAYE-MAMADOU, Program Manager – Solthis Niger
- Symposium: Learn more about the project OPP-ERA at the symposium organized by Unitaid “Innovate in West Africa” on April 4, 2018, from 3 : 30 to 5 : 00 PM. OPP-ERA team members will also be present at the Unitaid stand on April 5, 2018, from 3:15 to à 4:00 PM.
- Booth : Meet Solthis at the Plateforme ELSA booth
- An “Agora session” will be dedicated to Solthis on thursday April 5 from 2:20 to 2:50 PM
Organized by the Francophone Alliance of actors fighting against HIV and viral infections, AFRAVIH 2018 will be held in Paris from Wednesday 4 April to Saturday 7 April 2018.
The conference is an appointment for actors involved in the fight against HIV / AIDS and Hepatitis in Francophone countries
More information is available at AFRAVIH website