Solthis will be present at the 6th edition of the International Conference on Family Planning ICFP to present :
1. An Oral Flash Presentation :
Presentation of the SANSAS project: “Diagnosis of sexual and reproductive health service provision for adolescents and youth in 2 regions of Senegal” on 15 November 2022, 2:40 pm local time (Bangkok), 7:40 am GMT.
2. A pre-formed panel :
Freeing the Word! Questioning social norms and changing young people’s behaviour on sexual and reproductive health on 15 November 2022, 11:50 am local time (Bangkok), 4:50 am GMT
- Sexual and reproductive health through the lens of the intersectional approach: empowerment to create demand and change social norms on contraception.
- Reappropriation of the body and knowledge: Empowering sex workers in Côte d’Ivoire in the area of sexual and reproductive health and contraception through the implementation of gynaecological self-observation workshops inspired by eco-feminism.
- Demand creation among young people with disabilities in Guinea: the importance of peer-led outreach strategies.
- Improving access to accurate and verifiable SRH information on social networks within the JADES project: an approach adapted to the uses and needs of young people aged 15 to 24 in Niger.